Unul dintre cele mai mari evenimente din e-learning-ul romanesc si, in opinia mea, de o calitate desavarsita, isi deschide oficial portile prin invitatia de a participa la lucrarile else, ajunsa la editia cu nr. 12!
Mai jos aveti anuntul conferintei.
De asemenea, ca in fiecare an, impreuna cu Diana Andone, Carmen Holotescu si Bogdan Patrut va invitam sa ne fiti alaturi in cadrul workshopului dedicat resurselor educationalke deschise si MOOCurilor.
Asadar - pofiti la calitate!
We wish to remind you about the call for abstracts for the eLearning and Software for Education conference – eLSE 2016 (see www.elseconfernce.eu). The dead-line for abstract submission is November 27, 2015.
The 12th eLearning and Software for Education Conference - eLSE 2016 is organized by the Romanian Advanced Distributed Learning Partnership Lab under the patronage of Carol I National Defence University and European Security and Defence College (ESDC) as an eLearning related international conference and will be held in Bucharest, April 21st – 22nd 2016.
Central theme of eLSE 2016 is eLearning Vision 2020!
The purpose of the annual international scientific conference on "eLearning and software for education" is to enable the academia, research, and corporate entities to boost the potential of the technology enhanced learning environments, by providing a forum for exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements. Academics, independent scholars, researchers and students from all around the world are invited to meet, exchange ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Education.
The conference offers on 7 panels and 12 workshops, possibility to discuss on the following topics:
- eLearning Vision 2020 versus Learning evolution- perspective on design, development, and deployment.
- eEducation and eTraining challenges and trends for Crisis Management and the Security and Defence domains.
- Pedagogy and psychology in new learning environments.
- Technological innovations in eLearning.
- Best practice in online education and training.
- Social, cultural and ethical dimensions of eLearning.
- Serious Games and gamification.
- Semantic and collaborative technologies for the web
- Open educational resources and Massive Open online courses
- Technology-enhanced learning to improve quality of life
- Innovative language learning opens doors to international career development
- E-training for sport professionals
- New trends for developing blended learning courses
- Models and technologies for providing education and awareness services at a large scale
- eLearning and software for education in textiles
- Moodle for the development of online courses
- New perspectives in physics education
- ICT tools for training and counselling
Visit www.elseconference.eu for more information: find profiles of invited presenters and arranged side events and workshops and download the call for papers.